Monday, January 30, 2006

Anticlimatic and Bored

Hello,
I'm kind of just fine today. I have been so high on energy and excitement these last few weeks. Now today, i'm just kind of there. Not sad or anything, just there. I feel like I'm totally going to plateau and I need to get that thought out of my head or that is what will happen.

I cooked up a storm yesterday! So I have interesting food to eat this week. Maybe that is the problem. I kind of feel like I'm cheating because I'm eating different food. Yes, I know that is dumb but - you just never know.

I made Eating for life pancakes. Nummy,
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
3 egg whites
1 packet splenda
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon

And then blend away! I love my magic bullet - yes the one you buy off the tv.

I also made chicken tenders. Marinate chicken in italian dressing and then roll in crushed shredded wheat. Bake and there you have it!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Thanks for the recipes. I've been wanting to try the pancakes but can never remember what I need when I go to the store. Now, I'm putting it in my Palm Pilot.