Thursday, February 02, 2006

Suits

I'm feeling a little bit better today. It's that time of the month so the hormones are talking and I'm cranky and negative. I do not like to be this way so I am trying not to be. I felt like I got run over by a bus yesterday. Much better today.

I've gotten quotes for suits from 2 people. One person didn't really elaborate - just gave me quotes in one sentence replies. The other person is more expensive but seemed interested in me and my goals and was quick to reply. Just made me feel good. I may have to spend the extra $ and just go with the one that feels good. I am spending so much money on this hobby. I asked Neil last night if it bothered him and I explained to him that I was feeling very guilty. He said he only thinks about it when I talk about the money part and he is not bothered by it in the least. I am way to spoiled. I feel so lucky to have his support 120%. It's really quite amazing.

So these are the suits I'm thinking. Something like the dark blue one-piece suit on the left.

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Ooohhh, I like that blue. Very pretty!