Friday, February 24, 2006

Head is still straight!

Hi! I have had a pretty good day. the trainers were impressed with the development in my biceps, fun! I lost 1.69% bodyfat so I am at 17.6%. I am happy with that. I always thought 17% would look leaner than it does though. I asked them what my post comp life would be like, could I eat 'normal', etc. They said they would help me though it. Nicole maintains 12% BF off season and she said it is almost easier - you can cheat more because your body has so much muscle and just uses the calories you eat. She said I should be able to maintain between 12-14% pretty easily, eat clean during the week and have a cheat day on the weekends. This was very exciting for me.

Then hubby and I went back to the chiro to see if our adjustments have held for sure. They have! My hubby's head isn't quite on straight yet (ha, ha) but it is better that it was. We'll be doing more adjustments later to improve it even more. My adjment was almost perfect! I am so excited. I feel like I have a whole new life ahead of me. There is so much less pain in my back and neck. I was able to do lateral raises with now popping in my right shoulder - it usually always pops. Doesn't hurt but makes a sound every once in a while.

I'm really hoping a couple of my friends try this chiro out. I just feel like I found him for a reason and I think he could help others, too. He was telling me about one of his clients that had panic attacks and once she was adjusted she quit having them. Not surprising I guess, if your nerve signals are getting squished no telling what that causes throughout your body.

Neil's foot is still straight. He still feels like he's walking in someone else's shoe!

So that is about it. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to a birthday party tonight, walking in the American Heart Association Heart Walk tomorrow at the Mall of America, going to a Posing seminar for the NPC (this is the federation that is doing the July 15th show that I'm not sure if I'm doing or not). So I'll be busy!
Tanya

No comments: