Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whining

So I worked out at the new gym tonight (Northwest Athletic Club - downtown). I think I'm going to stick with the Y. It was just so inconvenient for me to get to the other gym. It is in the basement of the Target Center -SOOOO weird! I think my hubby will be switching though. He is pumped to work out with his friend and I think he wants to work out at the fancy gym. It is a really nice gym. He's going to be working out in the evening so he won't be home when I get home from work and won't get home till 7 or later. I'm excited he'll be working out. but, I'm feeling like I'm losing something too. I'll be getting up at 5am and going to the gym alone now. I'll also only have 1-2 hours a night to spend with him before I go to bed.

I'm whining - at least he'll be healthy!

No comments: