Saturday, February 25, 2006

Great Day!

So I had a great day today. I got up and went to the Heart Walk with my Body for life Friends. Then I went to a posing seminar to learn how to stand up on stage all beautiful.
Then I came home and took a bath and a nap. Then I went to the gym and had a great 25 min of recumbent bike cardio followed by 15 min of ab work.

I love how my skin is looking. My face is really clearing up and the redness is leaving. I think it is all of the fish oil! One of my friends today that hasn't seen me for 3 weeks said I was glowing!!! It was very fun. Then I came home and my hubby said my face looked really good today also. It was just a day of compliments.

Now on to 'too much information' section.' I got my period today which is pretty much right on time which is good - I had been really irregular over Christmas. The great thing is that it was a surprise because it wasn't preceeded with cramps, headaches, and moodiness. I just feel good. My body seems to be in a groove and just happy right now. I upped my sodium a little bit - I think I was low because I just try to eat low sodium in general. My veggies and fruits don't have any sodium at all though so I started adding some Molly McButter so I get at least 2300mg a day. (I like the cheesy taste, too!)

It was fun to be around all other girls getting ready for figure comps today. Lots of trainers and stuff around. They are all in the same boat and living the same type of life I am right now so it was kind of nice.

Well, that is about all I have to say. :-)
Tanya

No comments: