Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Getting Straightened out

I got my used suit in the mail today. I was so excited to see it! It does not look as bad on as I thought it would so that was very motivational. I'm not sure if I will keep it/us it though. It is just a triangle top and I think I would look better with an underwire top...sorry TMI for some! :-)

Leaning out is going well but it is weird. My perception is off and I know there are good changes but I can't see them anymore. I will take picts on Friday again. I think/hope I am lower than 18% at this point. I always thought a body fat % in the teens would look more buff than it does...


Hubby and I went to a new chiropractor last night. I got a deal at that healthy living expo i went to a while ago for a consultation for the first alignment, xrays, etc. My neck is always out of place and I am pretty much in pain every day. It has been this way as long as I can remember though. Chiro helps but it always goes back out of place. I figured a cheap adjustment out of this deal couldn't hurt. Well, this chiro practices a very rare form of chiro called Nucca. He will only adjust the very top of my spine where the problem starts but it is a very specific adjustment. the rest of your spine aligns and heals itself. It is very specialized. The positive thing is that most people hold their alignment for months if not years...I'm very intrigued. I go back on Wednesday. It would be amazing to live iwthout pain and knots in my shoulders and back. I worry about the muscle development when I am so tight and knotted up all the time. Neil was 20 lbs heavier on one side than the other. Hoping to get him all healthy and straightened out as well!

I'm hoping to finist a take-home test tonight so I am all done with my first class for this semester. The other one starts in 2 weeks. ugh...

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Congrats on finishing a class, especially since you've been so busy with all the other stuff!

Hope you neck gets figured out!

And I can't wait to see pictures!

Janet said...

Take those pics! They are the best way to see your progress. Very cool about your suit. It's crunch time, now!