Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Going OK

I figured out the exact calories of my low card days and they are 1136...before supplements. I emailed my trainers to make sure this was correct and it is. All of my supplements come tomorrow. I will be taking 9 tablets of fish fat (oil) a day. Plus umpteen pills of liver tablets (ultra 40). I'm guessing I will not have any problem getting up to an acceptable amount of calories after adding all of these in! I will keep everyone posted on this.

Surprisingly, I am feeling really good. I'm not hungry - probably due to all of the protein. It makes you feel full. Also, I've only had one 'low' day. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

I had a great Valentines Day. I love my hubby and my puppies. I procrastinated writing a paper. My seeester is becoming healthy and happy. All is good!

1 comment:

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

Seeester~
I am coming tomorrow around 1. Josh decided not to come. That will be fun with lanae. Yeah, see you tomorrow.