Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just checkin in

I actually had something different to eat yesterday. We went to Adam and Amy's for supper and I had venison stir fry with about 1 tsp of stir fry sauce. It is the little things that make the world go round! I was going to have a sliver of carrot cake but Neil talked me out of it. Thank you Neil! The stir fry was really good though.

Amy is hard at work on her nursing degree and reading large books of stuff that would be complete torture to read. Yuck! She is doing awesome though - passing her hundreds of tests and everything. I, on the other hand, am not very motivated with school right now. I am getting through it and I think i will get a good grade in my current class. it just isn't high on my list of important things in my life right now. I have kind of a one track mind. I tend to get obsessed with something and my world revolved around that one thing for a prolonged period of time. since school is not close to the realm of fitness, weight lifting, or stepping on stage in small amounts of clothing and large amounts of fake tanning stuff -I'm just not all that interested!

Speaking of stepping on stage - I have like 10% more body fat to lose before stepping on stage. I have 17 weeks...I hope I make it!

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

You can do it! You are totally going to get to that BF%. I can tell. You are doing great!

Amy said...

but my mother wants a boob job before she would do it:)