Monday, January 23, 2006

Hungry...more peas please!

I'm very hungry today. Only one more meal to go and I didn't think I would make it so I had an extra serving of peas. I had a little bit of a sore throat this afternoon so I'm going to make sure to go to bed early tonight. I don't have time to be sick!

I had an off day of training today - back to the gym tomorrow for legs and cardio. Ugh, every day at the gym is hard and intense. I can't wait until Friday to get my body fat tested. I hope I have made progress.

Neil and I had a good time skiing. My friends commented on how good I looked and they even asked some questions. The only thing that frustrated me was that they chose to go to pizza hut for the last meal of the weekend. By this time they knew that I had a limited selection of foods but, that didn't seem to make tooo much of a difference. Oh well, I sat and sipped my water - boy did that stink! Neil and I got carry out at Applebees in St Cloud for me on the way home. It was cold but at least it wasn't another salad. I had the shrimp and steak skewers off the weight watchers menu. A little high in fat but not the worst thing ever.

No comments: