Friday, January 27, 2006

Measured

Well I am still moving in the right direction. 20.4% body fat which is down .95%. I gained 1.33 lbs of muscle and lost 1.33 lbs of fat. This is very ironic because it is usually not equal like that. I was hoping for a little over 1% bf loss but this is still really good. I am happy. I am also pretty happy with my picts so here they are!
Jan 9th to Jan 27th front


Jan 9th to Jan 27 Back

I am happy to see some changes! Thank goodness! I think I am going to have one cheat blizzard right after my workout tomorrow. Then, eat clean for another 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Amy said...

you can see lots of change!! and it's not even a month away from the first pictures, excellent job! enjoy the blizzard, mabye i'll eat one too:) you and neil should come down and visit us next weekend, i don't work, and i won't have any tests to study for.

KatieFeldmom said...

Major Changes!
Keep up the great work!
You look fantastic!