Friday, January 13, 2006

First training session with Nicole

I met with my trainers today for a chest/back workout. Such a hard workout! It is so much fun working with them. i really feel like I am going to the next level. i only meet with them every 2 weeks because it is so expensive but it is really something to look forward to. Bummer is they took away my free day for the next two weeks just to see what happens...Here we go!! The one thing I really like is that I don't have to be hungry. They have me between 1800-2000 calories right now. It is surprising that you can eat that much and still lose - but I am!

I trained with Nicole today for the first time. I usually train with David. Nicole was tough! I was very excited to weigh in at 139.5 at the gym, down to 21.35% body fat. making progress! AND i FINALLY made it below 140 lbs.! I have been between 140 and 143 since last April! Feels good! Not that I care what my weight is, really I only care about the BF%. Because I want to be BUFF!

No comments: