Friday, January 13, 2006

Schedule

I had to type out my basic schedule for another friend so I thought I would post it here as well.

They have me doing weights differently than BFL. Sets of 3, getting heavier with each set. Reps of 15, 12, then 10.

I do 2 days on, 1 day off of training. Do here is my schedule for the next week.
S - off
Sun - Abs, 25min cardio
M-Arms/shoulders, 25 min cardio
T - off
W - Legs, 25 min cardio
Th- Chest/Back, 25min cardio
F- Off


They want me to do 4 cardio days a week at this time. For 2 of the days I run 2.5 miles with a high intensity lap every 5 minutes.

The other 2 cardio days I'm going to be doing 30 at a '10' and then 1 min moderate, 30 sec at a '10' amd then 1 min moderate again, this continues for the 25 min.

Food:
Meal 1:
1/2 cup oatmeal
5 egg whites
1 whole egg

Meal 2:
1 cup of silk soy milk (I'm somewhat lactose intolerant)
1 scoop protein powder
1 serving fruit
2 rice cakes

meal 3:
5 oz of chicken
3/4 cup of rice

Meal 4:
1 cup silk
1 scoop protein powder
1 fruit

Meal 5:
5 oz chicken
vegetable

Meal 6:
5 egg whites
vegetable


They gave me some recipes to throw in there and I eat some sea food but that is the gist of it.

No comments: