Monday, January 16, 2006

Cardio Kills!

:-)

At least 30 second interval cardio does. I did 25 min on the elliptical this morning in the basement because the gym was closed...grrr - don't they know I'm on a mission here?! So it is cold in the basement and I worked really hard. Then I came upstairs and started to get ready to take a shower and then I threw up. Not fun. I guess I worked a little too hard. I think it has a lot to do with being cold in the basement and then coming upstairs where it is warmer, etc. I felt better after sitting in the tub for a little bit. Baths are the cure for EVERYTHING.

Had a pretty good day. Feeling tired now after work but I still have to do my arms/shoulders workout - downstairs, grrrrr again!

Forgot to mention I got to rde horse at the farm yesterday. Haven't been out there forever. Schnookie (the horse I ride) was really good and I had a great time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

you think baths cure everything, i think ice cream does:)