Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pictures??

I went to the gym this morning and did my chest/back workout. Then went back right after work to run. THERE ARE SOOOO many people at the gym during the day and in the evenings. That is the main reason I work out in the AM. Also, it is so hard to get motivated enough to go after work.

I don't know for sure when to post pics again. I haven't taken any since Jan 7th but I've been thinking about it. To be honest, I'm kind of scared. It is like I am working so hard and what if it just isn't showing? Also, everyone has kind of big expectations for me because I'm getting ready for the competition. In my mind, I see myself getting buff and being 'that girl'. I'm worried about seeing the picts and going - oh yeah, not that girl yet.

I'm just ready to get measured at the trainers on Friday. I just want to know that it is working.

Best part of today is that my sister called and she is seeing lots of changes! She is wearing a shirt that she wasn't comfortable in before. There is just so much positive energy all around. I think it is catchy and I think that positive energy creates some of these positive results.

Thanks for being a part of this everyone~~

No comments: