Friday, January 20, 2006

I hate my hair!

I had a good day off. I kept my eating extremely clean and took a much needed nap! I think the hardest part of getting ready for this competition is growing my hair out! My hair is driving me absolutely crazy. I don't feel pretty right now at all. I feel frumpy and gross. I love how I feel when my hair is short and sassy. But, everyone thinks I look better with long hair and their are only a couple of figure girls I have ever seen with short hair. So, I continue to grow it!

Neil and I are going skiing tomorrow in Alexandria with two of my high school friends and their husbands. I don't have a free day so tomorrow could be a bit of a challenge. Also, I don't know if they will understand what I am trying to get ready for but...oh well. One of them made puppy chow and bars and they are bringing alcohol for the hotel. Will be lots of temptations but I know I can do this.

I have been saying all along that I am just going to go tubing. I can't afford to get hurt and miss any training right now. Neil is going to try snowboarding. Now, everyone keeps telling me tubing is just as dangerous...what to do...

1 comment:

Amy said...

i like your hair short, but mabye someday it will be long and flowing like mine:)