Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thanks for stopping in everyone! I feel like the most changes are in my hamstrings and butt. Thanks for all of your kind comments.

I also got a great leg workout at the trainers yesterday.


Reps 15 12 10

Leg Press (sled is 50lbs) 45 70 80
Reverse DB Lunges 15 20 20 (hold 15lb db in each hand, then 20 in each hand)
Straight Leg Deadlifts 45 50 55
Leg Ext. 70 80 80/40 (10 reps at 80 lbs and then 10 reps at 40 immediatly)
Calf Raise 80 80 80/40
Hyperextension 10 20 20 (you bend your knees just slightly at the top of a back hyperext. and it works your butt and hamstrings instead of your back so much)


I had a free meal this morning. I had a buttermilk pancake and an oreo mcflurry with hotfudge it. It was good! I didn't eat all of the mcflurry because I was full and there isn't any chocolate in the bottom half of them anyway! I got up early and did 25 min HIIT on the elliptical, then went to breakfast, then went and did my arms/shoulders workout. My A/S was a HARD workout. But, I don't feel guilty about my free meal at all. I couldn't eat that much without feeling stuffed and it didn't taste like it was so good I couldn't stop. I think some of my sugar craving is finally dying down a little bit. I'm not worried about being able to eat clean again. I feel great. I feel like my relationship with food if maturing and maybe this won't be so hard all of my life. Maybe...

No comments: