Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tired!

I am tired!! I am just exhausted. I am so thankful for the day off of workouts tomorrow. I think my body is in a bit of shock from the harder cardio this week. I have 4 cardio sessions a week. I was doing 2 hard runs and then on the other two days I was doing some moderate machine. Now it has been upped to 2 hard runs and then 2 hard interval session on the machines...and I am definitely feeling it! I think next week will be better once I have adjusted a little bit.

I had school tonight besided. I have school on Thursday nights from 6-10. Got out early tonight though! I hope this masters degress is worth it. sometimes I wonder - I am so into this fitness stuff, maybe I should have gone more that direction with schooling. I'm currently going for my MA in Health and Human Services Administration because I work in the health care field. Who knows...I guess I'll just keep going!

I have tomorrow off (I have 4-day work weeks) which is really nice. I NEED to clean my house!

On another note- I just love all of my Bodyforlifers.com forum friends. It is not good that I am getting so addicted to being on that forum but it feels like all of these people are my friends and I just HAVE to check in on them and see how they are doing. I feel like I have so much support. Kinda cool!

I'm also very excited about my MN BFL group. They are going rock climbing at Dick's sporting goods this weekend so I can't go along. But, it is fun to get an active group going in this area.

No comments: