Friday, March 03, 2006

Ouch!

Well, Neil and I went to the chiro last night and got our alignment checked. It confirmed what I already knew: I had lost the adjustment. I was in a lot of pain yesterday, headache, shoulder knots, the whole bit. I had not realized how much of a tolerance I had built up before. Well, that tolerance was gone after living without the pain for a week! It hurt. How did I lose my adjustment? Well, we were out of dog food and Neil couldn't pick up the big bag on the floor of the pet store because his adjustment wsn't holding...so I picked up the big bag of dog food from the floor. Dumb. Oh well. I also know that our couch is comfy but not supportive or good for my back so that could have played a part as well.

So today I had training. We worked on my legs but I was still in a lot of pain. it feels like my neck and upper back muscles have been through a workout and a half. Chiro said it is a shock to the body to lose an adjustment and then get back in alignment again - let me tell you my body is shocked! No cardio for me today. First time I've 'cheated' on my contest prep. It is more important to rest and heal though.

My weight has not move an ounce since last week - I hope my BF% is still going down though!

I'm a bit mopy today because the Arnold Classic started today and I would LOVE to see it. All the figure and fitness girls have prejudging today...of course none of it is televised - only the men's bodybuilding. GRRRRRRRRR!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Ouch! Hope its feeling better soon!
Have a good weekend and take care of yourself! If you need to rest, then do it!