Friday, March 31, 2006

No Pizza!

16% Bodyfat. I was hoping to be at 15% by March 15th...but Nicole says we are doing well and we'll just keep with the program as long as I'm still seeing some progress. I get an extra serving of oatmeal on lifting days for this next week! Yeah! I also need to split my workouts up. Cardio in the AM adn weights in the PM.

I bought my sister a training session in the morning so they can figure out a diet and look over her training for her triathlon training. I will feel so good to have her under their watchful eye!!!

I'm off to clean for the party now!!
Tanya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we lead somewhat parallel lives!! I had to go to the chiropractor last week from injuries, I also have my check it today, AND I'm also craving pizza and pancakes!! Although, I still get a free meal once a week, we are going out to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before church on Sunday. Mmmm.... Have a great party - sounds like tons of fun!!

KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! 16%! Way to Go!
You are awesome and such an inspiration. Enjoy your oatmeal and have fun at the party!