Friday, March 31, 2006

Check-in Day

So yes, the cravings for pizza and pancakes are still there. I go in for training this morning and I REALLY hope the BF% has gone down these last 2 weeks! I will know soon. somehow I've got in my mind that they are going to say 'let's shock your body and you can have pizza on Saturday.' Now, why am I even thinking this??? There is no way that is going to happen...is there?!

On Tuesday night I hit the top of my head on the kitchen cabinet really hard. I got the dry heaves and almost threw up I hit is sooooo hard. So my neck has kinda been hurting but not bad. You should have seen the lump on my head! I had a checkin at the chiro last night and surprisingly, Neil and I are both still holding! AWESOME. I'm going in next week again though, because my neck is sore from the harsh impact. Just want to make sure it stays in place.

Yesterday around 3pm I got so tired I could hardly function. I think my body was fighting a cold. I intend to stay healthy. I've been going to bed as early at 8:30! So last night I was lazy and watched 4 TYVO'd episodes of Wildfire. All caught up with that show now.

today, Neil and I need to clean and tidy the house because I am having girl's Night tonight!!!


My competing plans:
I will be in the Mr./Ms. Natural MN show on June 10th- NANBF show
I've considered but pretty much decided not to do the Mr./Ms. Minnesota NPC show on July 15th. It is a possibility but I'm going to be gone a lot and very busy in June...hopefully on the BFL cruise I'm trying to win!!!
I will be competing in the Eagles Wings show in Redwing MN on Sept 30, also an NANBF show.

I hope to do an NANBF show in Nebraska in 2007 that is being sponsored for the first time by some BFL buddies!!

We'll see how I like competing. I've thought of doing one or two shows a year and then getting involved in triathlons. I think that would be really fun. My sister does her first triathlon on april 30th. I would also like to try at least one fitness competition at some point. I need to really work on flexibility and strength for that. Small steps!!

No comments: