Monday, March 27, 2006

My weekend went really well! Family didn't have too much to say but that is a good thing because they didn't have any bad comments for me either! My Grandma said to a couple of people, 'Have you felt her muscles...holy cow!!!' That was fun. I think my dad is secretly proud of me as well! I put all of their fears that I am aneorexic to rest: 1) because I don't look aneorexic and 2) I eat a lot, they couldn't believe I was eating veggies with my breakfast. Honestly, I really kind of like veggies. Good thing because I eat a lot of them.

Hard part of the weekend was seeing all of the aweful disgusting food people eat 24/7. I know it is not their free day, just another normal day. I was just disgusted some of the time and sad for them the other part of the time.

I thought about my free day after comp and what exactly I would have to eat for about 2 of the 5 hour drive back home! :-)
I ended up going by myself because my hubby is a freelancer and got a bunch of work on Friday morning right before we were set to leave. Bummer! Oh well.

I made pork loin tonight for supper and it turned out well. I am glad I'm switching up my meats so much now. I also made neil Apple Muffins but instead of muffins, I tripled the batch and put them in a cake pan. I don't think he's too impressed this time...I hope he eats them!

I really want to win the BFL cruise challenge I am in on bodyforlifers.com but man is the competition tough over there! This is the first time I will be turning in an individual BFL packet as well. Also, the Minnesota Body for lifers group challenge AND my sister and I may enter together under the family category because we do have a good photo together from the day we started. Fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone had something positive to say! Even though it was your grandma!! lol. My family eats like that too and when I'm with them its SO hard not to just fall back into it. I have a couple of weeks coming up here that I will be with them for extended periods... it will be tough! Sounds like you didn't give in! Great job!