Friday, March 17, 2006

Changes!

I didn't lose as much as we had hoped but I gained 1.14 lbs of muscle...odd considering that diet was supposed to make me lose fat and possibly a little muscle. I guess I'm not totally surprised because I felt so good - too good to be true! I am down .59% BodyFat. Only about half of a percent but that is ok. I have a new diet and it looks good. I get oatmeal every day for breakfast which I am excited about. I also have strict instructions to eat a variety of meats and switch it up every day. Choices: chicken, ostrich (that's a new one!), turkey, pork loin, buffalo, fish, tuna, or 4 egg whites with 2 yolk. We are also adding in some mixed nuts and of course LOTS of veggies. I'm looking forward to the change. I don't think there is any way I will be hungry but the looks of it!

I got my tan this afternoon and I think that is going to turn out good also. I will take after pics tomorrow as it takes 8 hours to process. I also have exciting news on that front but I will wait till tomorrow to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so excited for you after reading that!!! I cannot wait to see the pics and hear what this exciting news is!:)

KatieFeldmom said...

Can't wait to hear the news and see the pictures! Let us know how ostrich meat taste. And where the heck do you buy that?