Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Party!

Well, I sent the invites out for my girl's night next Friday night! It should be a great time. I thought we could play cranium and other stupid games and maybe paint nails and of course, the tanning ladies will be here! I LOVE my spray tans. I'm going to get another tonight possibly because I want to be darker...

My after pics of my first tan totally didn't turn out. We took them at a different time of day and so it wasn't a real before and after because the lighting was TOTALLY different and the camera wouldn't go without the automatic flash...next time.

I made Neil Banana Muffins last night and they were so good - so he says. Of course, I can't have them. I actually have been enjoying cooking a little for him though. Where did that come from? I can't eat any of the things I cook!

Here's the recipe:
BANANA BREAD

Authorized



Makes 2 Servings



In Medium Bowl Combine:

3 TBS Plain Protein Powder

1/2 Cup 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour

1 Tsp Baking Powder

1/8 Tsp Baking Soda

1/4 Tsp Cinnamon



In Small Bowl Combine:

1 Medium Banana (Starting to turn brown), mashed

1 Egg White

1/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce



Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir until moistened.



Divide batter into 2 mini-loaf pans and bake in toaster oven at 350

for 20 minutes,

OR

Put all batter into 1 mini-loaf pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes,

OR

Use a regular muffin pan to make 4 muffins. Bake at 350 for

approximately 15 minutes.



This recipe makes 2 servings, so 1/2 of the batter is a meal. Each

serving has 38g Carbs and 25g Protein!



What I like about this recipe is that it is all natural, no

artificial sweeteners and no oil. It tastes just like regular banana

bread and takes only minutes to prepare! I make 2 in the evening and

then bring one to work for my mid-morning snack the next day. I love

warm banana bread, so I just heat in the microwave for a few seconds

and it's delicious! Enjoy!!


I got a DVD in the mail today with fitness competitor routines on it. I'm so excited to watch it. I hope to do fitness one day. It is just like what I am doing but you also have to do a 2 min routine with strength moves in it...

Katiefeldmom- we didn't really do much stretching at Phat Camp. Jen H. said she needs to do more and should be doing yoga more. I plan to do yoga more also as I really don't like just stretching either! I usually do yoga at least once a week.

Other update- my neck and back are still doing great! My adjustment is holding and I just can't beleive how awesome it is to not have pain!!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Thanks for the info and the recipe!
So glad that your neck is feeling better.
All this talk of tanning makes me want to go out and get my first spray tan ever.