Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bad Food

Post comp menu ideas:
Pizza (do I want godfathers, pizza hut, or papa murphy's or four cheese Red Baron with Sprees and a cherry coke- used to be one of my favorite meals)
Applebees: spinach/artichoke dip, Blondie dessert, Chocolate cake/ice cream dessert
Ruby Tuesdays: loaded fries (only had these once in my life - don't know why I want them now...)
Dairy Queen: Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard
Don Pablos: Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream and a Chocolate Volcano
Scandia bake shop down the street: Chocolate Cake (AMAZING) and a chocolate brownie with walnuts in it
Pancakes

Sooooo....yeah....that's about it I think.

I wonder if I will have something Free on night of comp and then free day the next day, too? Or do I have a little cheat and then ease back into it with a cheat the next weekend...I think my relationship with food will be very odd for a while. I'm doing just fine right now. Hungry even when I'm eating because it is that time of the month but other than that I'm ok. I really will not have cheated bad for over six months...since December. I had one meal of chinese and ice cream in Feb but that was my last cheat. I wonder what my body will even do with processed carbs and sugar?

I think I am going to put everything in my trainers hands and make them tell me EXACTLY what I can and cannot have after the comp. It's only 11 weeks away now!!! WOW!

I'm so excited for the end of this cruise challenge. It is on Monday already. I would really like to win. I will be thrilled if I do. I have mentally and emotionally really changed and made huge strides this challenge. It would be very special for my sister and I to go on the cruise together. There are many deserving people in this challenge and I will be happy for whichever one of us does win. That's the exciting part of this contest - you 'know' a lot of the people in it and you know they deserve the prize!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning on doing more competitions after this first one?