Monday, March 13, 2006

THANK YOU

Thanks for all of your support! I'm feeling much better this morning. I think when I am feeling negative, I need to first ask myself whether or not I am tired. Instead of thinking last night...I should have gone to bed! I feel much better this morning and I all of the support and messages from my support system here online have really helped. I have made the decision to do this and I am going to. I may not look like the most 'developed' person up there. But, I have gained a lot of muscle and I will learn a ton. I will stand up there with confidence and I will do my absolute best. I will not compare with the other women. I am disappointed in myself for doing that in the first place. They were all wonderful and nice and supportive. NO ONE was catty. It is not fair for me to be anything but proud of them for where they are and inspired by them and where I am going to one day be!

I came to work this morning and one of the women was sore because she attending a lifting class at her gym yesterday. SHe is going to water aerobics tonight and she has been rollerskating a couple times a week. She said that I had really been inspiring her and now it is making a difference in her life.

I needed that wake up call. I needed to remember the big picture and know that what I am doing is bigger than this competition and bigger than myself.

I'm not the type of person that waits until I am perfect before I try to do something. I am the type that jumps in, does my best and continues my progress from there. I am not the type that could wait for 2 years to build mass and then start competing. What if I didn't even like it then? I could have been working toward other goals like triathlons, etc. all that time. Sooooo I AM going to do this and I AM going to give it my all!
Thanks again for all your help - this online support is wonderful.

All of you women are amazing and you touch my life. Thank you!

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. You are doing an amazing job and are a total inspiration to me and apparently, to a lot of other ladies. Keep it up!