Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Tuesday


I'm doing just fine! Sorry I have been quiet. I had a busy weekend and I was a little Arnold obsessed trying to find contest coverage to see who was winning and why, etc.! Jen Hendershott got 3rd in Fitness which is a bummer because she won last year but I am still excited for her. I'm going to Phat Camp with her this weekend!! I'm soooooo excited I can hardly stand it! speaking of, since I will be having intense workouts Fri-Sun, I get to take Wed and Thurs off!!! I can't remember the last time I had two days off in a row.

I went to the chiro again last night and my adjustment is holding...but I was in a lot of pain over the weekend. It is a lot of trauma on your muscle to go in and out of alignment but I think I am on the mend now. Just one minor bout of tears to teh hubby on Sat. I was scared that my neck may prevent me from doing my best and pain is hard to tolerate now that I know that it can be fixed. I'm doing much better now that I know it was holding, just healing. We'll have to see how it goes - today I feel really good though!

I went to a posing seminar for the NANBF on Saturday and Melissa Hall was our speaker! Very exciting. This is the second time I've met her and she remembered me! She will be at my comp in June. So the NANBF is all natural. This is good. They also said they don't want the figure girls as 'hard'. Now what does that mean?? The said if you go by levels:
NPC would be the hardest and leanest
NANBF would be next
Bikini America and Fitness America would be the least 'hard'

Interesting. Melissa Hall does mostly Bikini and Fitness america. They said for the NANBF (my show in June) we should pose as flexed and we will most likely have to go out and do individual walks in addition to the posing.

The show in July that I am considering is NPC and would most likely be a whole different caliber. It is also a title show "Mr./Ms. Minnesota" so it is big. I'm kind of confused/feeling funny knowing that the judges are looking for different things. Oh well - I'll just go do the shows and see what happens!

Nuf babbling now -I have to go to work!

No comments: