Saturday, April 01, 2006

Girl's Night

Girls Night was a a lot of fun. We mostly just talked and there were a lot more people than I thought there would be. Most of the conversation centered around body for life and competition. i guess that is to be expected. I REALLY enjoyed myself. However, I hope all of my guests enjoyed themselves as I'm sure the conversation was a bit overwhelming at times and it probably got old. I hope everyone doesn't feel like I think life is all about being 'skinny'. I don't think they do. It is simply a fact that I am obsessed right now and everyone was in my tuna, broccoli, and protein powder filled house...when that is your host I suppose that is where conversation will lead! :-)

I am taking my sis to my trainers at 7am this morning! I'm so excited for her to get her own plan. Kinda dumb that I am up now and it is 5am...but that is what my body is used to.

At 9am we are going to get our after picture taken with the MN BFLers group! fun!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Don't worry...my head is fine now!!

No comments: