Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cool Stuff!

1. I love my husband

2. I hit 14.4% bodyfat

3. I went to the Honda dealership to get the spoiler removed from my trunk and I traded it for an Element instead!

4. The element is a cool orange color and Neil likes Orange.

5. Neil didn't get mad at me for buying a different car!

6. I've been really tired all week so I get the WHOLE weekend off from working out

7. We are heading to SD to see my sister complete her first triathlon

8. I am 6 WEEKS out from competition as of today!

9. My friend, Robin, is here from New York and I haven't seen her in a year. She is watching the puppies this weekend and they are SOOOO excited to see her and her fiance.

10. My husband loves me!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! 14.4% and your at size what?! I just bought some size 6's but they are still tight in the waist... that's my problem area. Congratulations on the awesome garage sale find!

KatieFeldmom said...

Great list!