Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Add and take away

I decided to delete all condiments from my life for a few days. I feel bloated and gross and I have convinced myself it is because of the 'I can't believe it's not butter spray', cheese sprinkles, and gum. Is it really from that? Small chance - too much aspartame in the gum...salt in the sprinkles...but probably not. but I can control this and make myself think it will do some good so that is all that matters. I'm not giving up my two packets of splenda and cinnamon on my oatmeal in the morning. Honestly, that is like a TREAT to me - I get almost as excited about it as I used to get about ice cream! :-)

I added green tea to my day - I don't really like tea - It tastes like grass. But it wasn't too bad and it isn't meat or green vegetables so right now that makes it exciting.

It is my sister's graduation this weekend so we will be off to South Dakota again. Busy , busy. I have been neglecting posing practice...pretty much altogether. That has got to stop. I have 5.5 weeks left so I can make up for the last couple weeks. no excuses now!!!

No comments: