Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bumming

I'm just down tonight. It is like my Friday night since I don't work tomorrow. I want to go out to eat with my hubby. I just want the experience of it. I miss going out. I made him potatoes and carrots and chicken tonight. He said it was really good. We are doing a CSA where we get a box of organic produce from a farmer every friday. I wish I could eat everything. It is getting harder with summer her and the fruits and veggies around and people going out and...I'm babbling and feeling sorry for myself tonight.

It is my Birthday tomorrow and I usually make the biggest deal about Birthdays but that is just kind of seeming anticlimatic for me this time around as well. I'm kind of frustrated that soooo much of celebrations and social occasions all revolve around food.

The woman called that is making my suits today. She hasn't started. I was supposed to get them on April 15th. I'm going to take new measurements tomorrow at training since the last ones were done at 16 weeks. I look completely different now at 4 weeks. She said she would get it to me next week. i hope it doesn't need alterations. She sounded stressed and tense on the phone today which made me a bit nervous. I'm going to call her tomorrow and see if i can't get her feeling more excited and happy at least about making my suit! I want it to be made with positive energy behind it!

I felt again like my legs were leaning out this morning...we'll see how the numbers come in in the morning...

3 comments:

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

no bumming....

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(Invisible cake here)...will be real in a month after you kick butt at the competition!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEEEEESTER!!!!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

♪♫ Happy Birthday to You ♫♪

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tanya!!

Don't let the food get you down! Know it's just the food, you're carb depleted and that plays with you mood a TON! No turning back now!