Friday, May 12, 2006

Thank you!

Hello everyone!
I woke up still a little bummed. Then it took me over and hour to get to training so I was really late. Then I lost only .3 BF% so I am at 14.1%.

But...Nicole talked me through it, my husband is awesome and supportive, my seeester is awesome and supportive, I got a great workout in this afternoon and now I feel like myself again!!!

I about freaked out when I got home and there was a present (wrapped in Christmas paper) on the table. I opened it and....I got an AWESOME heart rate monitor from my seeester and my hubby! It has changed my life! I can download my workouts into the computer and it tracks them and I was really able to monitor my cardio better. It gives me some control and I think it is just what I needed to bring something new and exciting to my workouts to get me through this last 4 weeks.

Thank you all for your comments and your support. It really made a difference as I was trying to pull myself out of the funk I was in. I am such a lucky woman.

I get a carb up meal tonight!
Meat
veggies (I bought fresh organic brussel sprouts and I've only ever had frozen!)
brown rice (I bought fresh organic cinnamon to put on it!)
sweet potato
banana

You can't beat that!

I have decided I'm officially weird. I seriously was so excited about the heart rate monitor that you'd think I'd won a million dollars. I soooo excited for my evening meal you'd think I was having pizza!!

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

taniea19 said...

Hey Girl ,
I never post over here but I od read it and check on you everyday. I think you are doning awesome!!! Don't let the bf% get you down go by how you look. I know you are going to do great and the diet sounds gruling. What llittle I have heard I mean you are excited over brussle sprouts!! Sheesh! You rock Seriously!
Keep it up You are doing awesome!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
;}

Tanya

Anonymous said...

hey tanya! I've been out of town for awhile and have missed reading your blog...sounds like you're really doing great, staying so focused! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your next set of pics. :)

glad to hear your b-day was good...carbs and a new heartrate monitor...what a treat...hehe. only us fellow bfl junkies understand your joy!!

keep up the great work...you're an inspiration to those of us who have thought about competing!! :)

jen