Wednesday, May 31, 2006

bi polar

I feel like I am bipolar right now. I can be instantly furious...and I mean instantly! Poor Neil...Poor the people I work with. I try to control it but afternoons are not good.

I am still going strong. Getting so close.

In the mornings - I feel like I need more time to get ready for competition
Around noon- I'm excited and can't wait for it to come
Night- I just want it to be over with!

Lots of emotions and trying to understand myself and how I feel about all of this.

I got home this afternoon and my hubby has tidied up the house. This is awesome because I didn't tell him to do it and he knows how much of a difference it makes to me when the house isn't messy. thank you to the hubby!

I got my suits on Friday! Thank goodness. Man - they are tiny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to post pics of you trying on your suits?

Anonymous said...

Well I can comfort you with this..You are experiencing all completely normal pre-comp stuff, it's totally an emotional roller coaster. You are so close now, keep going back to the positives and you are going to have such a blast and do terrific!!! Is this you final week? If so it will get better as you get closer to C-Day!! I'm so excited for you and expect to hear a lengthy report and see lots of pics!!

((((((BIG HUGS)))))) To you, I know exactly what you're going through!

Kudos to the hubby for helping you out!

KatieFeldmom said...

THINKING OF YOU!