Sunday, April 16, 2006

clothes

Things are firming up! Why...I think it is because I am taking naps on Friday, Sat, and Sunday. I asked my trainer if this could really be the case and she said sleep is one of the most important aspects of losing bodyfat! Really finally losing the big layers of giggle on my butt and thighs though.

Finally got to 15% bodyfat. A month late but better late than never! :-)

Did 40min of light cardio yesterday. 25 min of HIIT today, chest/tri weights tonight at home because my gym is closed. grrr.

Went shopping Friday night with one of my friends and she said I looked like a super model! All of the dresses I tried on were between 0 and 4P....how fun is that!? STill have just as hard of a time finding clothes though because I have NO chest. oh well....

Got a dress to wear to the two weddings I'm going to and possibly to my sisters graduation. ALso got really cute shoes. Don't know if I'll keep the dress because I found some on ebay that may work. If I win those auctions and the dresses look good - may take the one I bought back...but it is so cute.

No comments: