Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gym Family???

Maybe splitting my workout schedule was a blessing in disguise. first of all, my workouts are much better. I lift heavier at night and my cardio is more intense in the mornings. Secondly, I'm meeting people!! I met a woman named Lisa on Monday and I complimented her on her muscle tone. She's been lifting for 10 years and she used to do bodybuilding. Her last show was 4 years ago. I talked with her last night too. Was soooo fun to chat with her.

I also met vince last night. Nice guy. It is a pain to work out in the evening because there are soo many people at the gym. But it is the same people in the free weights section every night. A lot of people online talk about their 'gym family'...maybe I will get one now!!

My body changed drastically the last two days. My thighs look different and so do my upper abs...I'm getting excited!!

I filled out my entry form for the June 10th comp and it is going in the mail tomorrow. It is official!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!! Way to go Tanya!!!! I'm getting so excited for you!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

YAY YAY YAY