Thursday, April 06, 2006

Split workouts

Hi everyone!
I'm doing great! My workouts are split up now so I have cardio in teh morning and weights in the afternoon. My days are long and I am soooo tired at night. I don't especially like going to the gym at night because there are sooooo many people and I am much more of a morning person. Oh well.

I have a day off from working out today! Only 1 day every 7 seems more like one a month but they are so special and odd!

We are going to Faribault twice this weekend. Once tonight because Neil's dad is getting his AA pin. Then, back on Sunday for Grandma's birthday.

Saturday is the Gopher NPC show. I am going to prejudging at 10am and the night show at 6:30. Will be fun to see a show! This is a different federation than the show I am doing in June but they are all pretty much the same. I wonder what it will feel like to watch a show and know that I will be up there in 9 weeks! I will have a very different perspective watching this show compared to watching them last fall.

No comments: