Sunday, April 23, 2006

Crazy Weekend!

It all started on Friday morning. I'm heading to the gym to do my cardio and there is a garage sale...I almost drove by but thought it wouldn't hurt to stop real quick.

I left 2.5 hours later with 3 garbage bags and one huge box full! I'm not kidding!! I bough 22 pairs of shoes, 7 pairs of jeans, about 15 skirts, uncountable shirts, numerous pairs of work pants, a few cute summer dresses, 3 purses, 4 cake pans/cookie sheets, a muffin tin, a bowl set, 3 necklaces, a pair of hat and mittens, a set of curtains for the kitchen...$100 later I barely fit in the car!

I came home and took all of the clothes out of my drawers and replaced them with all of my new clothes. I literally have a whole new wardrobe. Everything always works out for the best - I truly believe this. I had NO clothes to wear...NONE. I had one pair of jeans and 2 pair of work pants. I had no money to buy new clothes and I was starting to worry. The clothes in my closet were between size 10 and size 15. I now wear between a 2 and a 6 depending on the brand. You can only pin so much!! So, I'm a feeling very lucky and thankful. I will post pics of all my new clothes below!

Yesterday, I had a posing practice session with my trainer and my friend, Cindy. I will post pics from that below as well. We had a good time, laughed at how crooked my structure is . Left shoulder is higher than right and my head is crooked...hopefully now that my neck is aligned that will get better over time. i have now held my adjustment for about six weeks by the way!!

it was really fun to see Nicole's (trainer) example poses. She is 8 weeks out from NPC Jr Nationals and she is sooooo beautiful. It is fun to see what I will look like a few years down the road! :-)

Today, I got up and ran the stairs by the lake 5 times, did backwards lunges, ran up and down a hill. I did this 'circuit' three times in 25min. Better than running on the treadmill. Then I came home and ate breakfast. Then I went to the gym for my leg weights workout. Then I went grocery shopping. Then, our friends Lyndsey, her mom, and Matt brought their dogs up and we all went for a walk around the lake - 3.2 miles, Then I went out to the farm and rode horse, and I got home at 7pm...WHAT A DAY!

Schnookie, the horse I ride, did so great! I haven't been out to the farm since January. She acted like I had been riding every day for months. What a sweetheart of a horse.

So, that was my weekend! Hope you all had as great of one as I did!

No comments: