Monday, April 10, 2006

Week 9!

I am 9 weeks out now. I think...maybe changes are happening around my rear...we'll see. If it looks worse before it gets better, then that is what is happening! :-)

The show on Saturday was fun. There were only 2 short figure girls and 5 in the tall class. i learned that your smile and confidence are the most important thing!

There was a girl from my hometown in SD there...I about fell over. Her sister-in-law was competing.

I made neil banana protein muffins again tonight. they look and smell soooo good. I'm glad that he eats something healthy! He's been doing pretty good during the week and he still really enjoys his free day!

We lost sadie last night (one of my mini long haired wiener dogs). I let duffy in and sadie was no where to be found. I obviously flipped out. some woman walking her dog started helping neil and I run around looking and then the neighbor started helping. Then, I heard her. She was crying but I couldn't figure out where she was. She had somehow locked herself in the garage! So glad that was it - I don't know what I would do if I lost one of the pups! Here is a picture of them napping and an old pic of me with them last fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD.. if you hadn't found Sadie, you would have gone mental!

I'm so glad you found her!!!

(Sadie and Duffy sent me a lovely note last month... they are wonderful dogs)

-Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanya!
Long time no talk! I'm so happy to hear that you found your dog! That had to of been so scary!
I'm glad you had fun at the show, but can't believe how few figure girls there were! I hope you learned alot that will help you, you're going to do great!

KatieFeldmom said...

So glad that the doggie was safe!