Thursday, July 06, 2006

Getting there

Well, I think I am getting back to normal little by little. I was single, stranded and carless all weekend because Neil was helping his brother shingle his house.
Didn't do much the 4th. Went to the 'Devil wears Prada' with Neil and Tosha. None of us were real impressed with it. Then I got all of the trees out of the lilacs which was a major accomplishment. Tosh came back over and we watched the movie about the guy that tries to fix the special olympics. It was a great movie. We went down by lake nokomis and watched fireworks. Was really neat because you could see the displays of all the different cities around us.

I've been eating really clean just a few extra carbs (fruit, rice cakes, and sugar free pudding) that I shouldn't be but that is fine with me for now. I am back to doing HIIT cardio - first 20 min was Tuesday morning and I did another 20 min this morning. Plan on running a practice 5K around Lake calhoun on Saturday at 10 am with Tosh and Lanae.

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Glad that you had a nice relaxing 4th of July.

Amy said...

i really liked the devil wears prada, it was good, even adam liked it!!!

Stef said...

Hi~
I found your blog thru links from others...I think "1leanmom" possibly. Anyway, I started reading current posts and decided to go back to the beginning. So, I just read your ENTIRE blog!

i must say that I am impressed with what you accomplished! I am also impressed with the fact that you stuck to your plan, even when you were frustrated with slow progress and obsticles! Way to go!

I just wanted to say Congratulations in competing in your first show and you look awesome!!!

Stef =)