Friday, June 30, 2006

The big detox...

Well, we are back from Las Vegas!! Neil and I had a really good time. We went to 2 cirque du soleil shows. One of them was Mystere, it was Unreal!!! I was thinking after the show that I would love to know what those people eat and what supplements they take to be able to do what they do every day twice a day!

We ate soooooo much. I can honestly say I ate Neil under the table. He didn't have a chance! Ice cream 3 times a day...buffets...pizza...Not that I'm proud but it was my last big blow out before I really got down to business again.

Yesterday Neil and I started a 3 day detox. I found the plan in an alternative health magazine and the people at the coop helped me find all the herbs and stuff. So far it is going really well. Neil just did yesterday with me and now he is going to help his brother shingle today and tomorrow so he is going to put the detox on hold. However, he did take along a cooler full of food! He asked me to help him with his meal plan, etc and he is going to be meeting with my trainers. SOOOOO exciting!

I weighed in at 141.2...impressive huh! I'm back to where I started! Oh well, I think some of it is/was water weight and the detox is helping with that a lot. I can tell already that my body doesn't look and feel so poofy. I'm starting to feel like me again...thank goodness!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - actually, on "Top Chef" - a reality chef competition show that was on Bravo, the final competition was in Vegas and for one part of it, they had to cook for the Circ perfomers.

The requested high protein, low fat, high carb foods... their favorite was the kobe beef with rice (though kobe beef has a high fat content) - but mostly anything with meat/veggie/starch - think stirfry....

KatieFeldmom said...

Glad that you had a good time!
Welcome Back!

Donna said...

Stef mentioned you on her blog so I had to stop by and read a bit. OK, so I've been reading for the past hour, oh well, I was bored tonight anyways and your blog definitely gave me something to do. What an amazing transformation you made. Wow is all I can say. Thanks for sharing.