Friday, June 09, 2006

Fun!!!

I passed my polygraph last night! That's good. :-)

I am having so much fun. My trainer and hubby did my first coat of protan yesterday at 10am. My trainers got me good luck balloons! Tosh and Neil did another coat at 7pm and Neil did another at 10:30. I'm FINALLY getting a little darker. Neil is like, "this is going to take 1 year because we'll need so many coats!" Yes, I know...I'm very white!

My trainer and Neil and I decided I would not be doing another show this year. It is very hard for me to gain muscle and I want to be buff...not skinny! I would not be able to make much improvement over where I am now and get back down in BF% by Sept 30. I would probably just be a leaner version of the current me. I am going to start 'bulking' and try to put some muscle on, especially my upper body. The goal is to show next April/May again!! I am so excited about this plan and the next year of my life!! I never got below 14% Bodyfat this time. So, I know there is MUCH progress to be made.

I was hoping to make it to 12% but that is ok. I am happy with my progress. We went SLOWWWWWWWW and healthy. bodybuildinng will never be an easy sport for me. I lose bodyfat hard and gain muscle hard. But that is ok. I'm not a natural but I am determined. I know it may take me years to get to where I want to be...but I'm ok with that.

anyways - this competition is now Very fun, partly because I know the best me is still to come. Right now, I am proud of the last six months of my life but this isn't the end, just the beginning.

My sister and my husband are amazing. I love them so much. both of them have been soooooo supportive. My hubby painted me until 12:30 last night...and didn't kill me when I accidently let a drip of water run down my entire forearm and he had to fix it after we were already done. My sister will talk about fitness with me for hours on end...Neil wonders how we can have the same conversations again and again and again...

I am sooooooo fortunate. I have a soul mate for a husband and another for a sister...

2 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

I can't wait to see pictures!
I love your positivity and you are going to do so great.

Anonymous said...

You have the perfect outlook for this! You will do VERY well!! You are SO blessed to have the husband and sister that you do.