Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Day of my First Competition!

It is 5:42 am. Neil just got done with my coat of dream tan. My tan is finally done! 6 coats of protan taking between 1.5-2 hours each and a coat of dreamtan...But it turned out great! I feel beautiful. My hubby is an artist and it felt neat to be his canvas, especially for the dream tan. I am excited. I have done everything I could to be my best. My nails are done - did that yesterday with my friend Katherine. My sister will be here soon and then I will be able to share the excitement with her. I'm excited for her to get her and the day will really get rollin.

I will try to check in between prejudging and night show...Until then - Please send positive energy and everyone reading this - share my day. You are a part of the excitement and success! THANK YOU!

Tanya

2 comments:

taniea19 said...

Tanya,
I woke up thinking about ya! I hope you do well. I havent seen you on bodyforlifers lately but I left a you go girl on my log for ya!! I will be waiting by my puter all day for ya cant wait to hear the details!!

Tanya

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Tanya!!!!!!!!!!! I have goosbumps after reading your last two entries!!! have such a blast today, take a look at what you have accomplished, it's gonna be emotional, but a good emotional!! Wishing you all the very best!!! I canot wait to hear about everything and i'll be checking back often!!!

Also especially cant wait for pics!!!