Monday, June 12, 2006

Back to the real world

Well, it is Monday morning. My four days of bliss are over. It was so much fun. I honestly never imagined how fun it would be. Thank you to Neil and Tosha and all of my friends and family. It was amazing.

I ate anything I wanted yesterday and I was comfortable and didn't get sick at all! Last night once we got home from Don Pablos and Dairy Queen, I ate more homemade bars and ice cream and that pushed me over the edge a little...wish I would've skipped that because it tasted gross. but, oh well. I'm excited to go eat my oatmeal and eggs...I know that is weird but I am ready for my normal life to come back again.

Will be fun at work today sharing all of the photos, etc. They really had to put up with me for a long time.

My tan is coming off pretty evenly and pretty so far. I don't want to be white again!

Here's the final pic - Jan to June, 2006

1 comment:

Jerianne said...

You looked wonderful!!!! I'm so proud of you and all of your hard work. Great job and thanks for sharing!