Saturday, June 10, 2006

Half done already!!

Hello everyone!!

I'm having such a blast. My class was huge!!! Nicole, trainer, couldn't believe how long we were on stage! Like 20 min.!!!! It was so much fun though. I know I'm not the best conditioned up there but I am proud of myself. My sister had the biggest smile for me and my husband hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked and I could see how proud he was in his face. It was so fun to come out the door when I was done and see him there...

I'll post pics tomorrow - promise!
Tanya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're having a blast!! Can't wait for pics, how many where in the class?

Anonymous said...

details, please!!! more details!!! : )

Anonymous said...

I thought of you all day yesterday!!! can't wait to see your pics and hear more!! :)

jen