Friday, July 28, 2006

Lifetime buys Northwest

Lifetime and Northwest are the two big competing gyms around here...
This is very exciting for me because my hubby was a mbr of Northwest
and my sister and I were joining Lifetime on Aug 15th. Now, my hubby
and I can work out together sometimes! We all went to the lifetime
near us in highland park and got all switched and everything last
night - soooo excited. They are buff and in-shape people there and
there aren't kids running around everywhere. And, the free weight
area is like heaven with so many more toys than I'm used to!!!

On other news, the new bulking program is great. some of my bloating has finally gone away and I feel good - which is nice to have again. I'm at about 2000-2100 calories a day which is fun. My weight is going back down - just a little bit but that is good!

No comments: