Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Going out!

My hubby and I had a date night on Saturday night. Tosh babysat the pups (she really came over because her landlord is too cheap to get airconditioning and it was like 105 degrees outside). We went to Outback to eat and then we went to "You, Me, and Dupree." It was super fun and I love my hubby.

Tonight we are going to Blue October concert with some friends. Should be fun as well.

I'm going to the doctor on Thursday. I've had digestion problems my entire life. We've pretty much concluded that I'm lactose intolerant. I felt better during contest diet which isn't surprising because I eliminated sugar and icreased veggies tons. However, I was and still am bloated every day of my life. it is painful and frustrating. I've tried probiotics and digestive enzymes, and beano. I've tried different types of veggies. I've tried eliminating wheat. I just want to know what is wrong and know for sure what my body does and does not tolerate instead of trying to guess. I've got an appt with a naturopath Doctor at 3pm on Thursday...

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hey Tanya~

Sorry about your gut problems...I have them too! You said you have tried eliminating wheat and sugar, but have you tried eliminating dairy? When I keep my dairy intake very low or none at all, the gassiness and bloatedness goes away almost etirely. We were just talking about this on our new forum "MyBlends.com". I think dairy is a bad, bad thing for human digestion!!! Just my 2cents.

=)
ps....would you like to maybe join our blends forum????

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the naturopath goes!