Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Doing great!

I am feeling really good this week. I cleaned up my diet and went back to basics and my stomach feels really good. My sister finally sat me down and said I was making too big of a deal of everything - she was right. And I just needed to quit cheating all the time and I'd be fine - right again.

Working on implementing the ideas in "Excuse Me your life is waiting" again -I need to force myself to read a little bit of that book everyday. It just makes me realize how great life is, can be, and will be in the future!

I went out to the farm and rode horse last night. Schnookie got bit by a big bug while I was on her - she was NOT impressed! I got off and we got some fly spray on her and she was much happier. The two fillies out there are so beautiful. I just can't beleive how wonderful they are!


Hope you enjoyed the picts from this weekend. It was so fun!

No comments: