Sunday, August 20, 2006

Downtown

Worked out downtown with my hubby today and it was wonderful. The gym down there is huge and there were 2 people in the free weight area. My concentration was much better adn it was so much for to have the run of the place all to myself.

I'm doing really well today. I've had a great week and I feel really good about all of my food choices, etc. I just FEEL good. The gas and bloating are pretty much gone. I've been doing half veggie protein, half either egg or meat protein at most meals and my body seems really happy with that.

My sis moved in on Thursday and she will be here for a couple weeks. She's looking for an apt with a friend from work so we've been busy with that.

Went to meet friend for breakfast down by the lake today and that was really nice. It's beautiful out. We took the pups along and they were really well behaved.

Saw the movie "Step Up" with Tosh last night. Goood chick flick...that guy is HOT!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Tanya...just checking in~

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

How fun that your sister moved in with you.
And yes, Channing Tatum is hot hot hot hot hot. Love him.