Saturday, September 02, 2006

Camping and training

Wow, been a while since I checked in! Neil and I went camping last weekend and it was wonderful! The weather was perfect, our campsite was secluded and quiet. We had such a great time we are going again next weekend.

Neil has been super busy this week - I haven't seen him hardly at all. He was either gone till early hours of the morning or actually staying at other people's houses every day except last night. He helped one friend with a big dvd job and the other with putting in a floor. He just left this morning for a paintball trip with a bunch of guys. Won't be home till MOnday. I'm starting to remember what single feels like! :-)

Exciting news on the training front - I have hired a new trainer! He is a WNBF pro from Maryland and he has tons of experience. Financially this will be much more feasible and I think I will get more results simply because my program will be monitored and changed more frequently. I don't need the face to face accountability of physically meeting with my trainers any longer and I haven't been actually training with them for a long time, just checking in and getting new workouts and checking the diet. I will be sending my new trainer pics every couple weeks and he'll be switching things up all the time. I think this is really great and will really help me out. I was struggling a bit over the last week and I think a lot of the problem is that I am stagnant and bored.

So, we started yesterday with a 7 day cleanse. Then I will do a baseline diet for 4 weeks. After that he says 'we will be doing all kinds of crazy things!' Exciting! There is absolutely no cheating during this first phase so clean eating for me till October.

No comments: