Friday, September 08, 2006

Day 1 of new workouts!

I'm done with the 7 day cleanse and I think it went really well. Now onto the next month of workouts from the bodybuilding coach! Very exciting. The workouts are comprised of lots of different variations and tempos in the training, different reps and set so it's nice to have some variety. Had Back and Bis this morning. It feels like I did well on bis...back not so sure. Back is hard to guage cuz its all pulling exercises.

My Post workout shake is one service gatorade and one serving whey...I just mixed them in the same glass...ummmm yeah - a little gross but easy so it'll probably stay that way.

I'm a loner at home today. Tosh has to work 2 jobs - ick. Neil is going to a friends house to work. I need to mow the lawn but we only have a reel lawn mower and it is too long for that (not good- it is going to seed and the drunk old neighbor lady has started yelling obsceneties over the fence!) We a push mower the previous owner left her and it is 20+ years old and you have to touch the spark plugs together and some other crazy thing to get it started...not sure about that either. maybe it will just rain and then I won't have to feel guilty like I should be mowing the grass because I just can't! I've seriously considered getting a cute little goat! :-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

it is about time you updated this:) i think you should get TWO cute little goats!!!

Superchic-happy and healthy said...

My bis tanya, my bis...ouch. they feel like jello right now and its not event the next day!!!