Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ratios

I'm doing well with my new diet. For the majority of the time, I am going for a vegan diet. I am having chicken, fish, and turkey mixed in there as I want. I shoot for 1900-2000 calories a day, 40% carbs, 35% protein, 25% fat. I have my workouts all planned out for the next 2 weeks. I've filled out a calendar with exactly what I have on each day and that makes me feel good. I like crossing the days off and I love having a plan and a purpose.

tosh and I ran a 5K this morning...it is dark outside at 5:30am. Tough to get up to run - ugh. We run a 5K race this Saturday in our hometown in SD so we are trying to prep for that a little bit. I want to do well. Would be kind of nice to finish well in the hometown where I was never considered an athlete.

We have also been doing yoga and pilates. I really need to stretch more. My flexibility is something to be desired! :-)

I will probably try and get my BF% tested on 8/24 when Tosh goes in for training. I would like to be at 17% then. That is the new goal.

Off to work now - I'm blogging because I missed the bus at 7:25...dang it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey! I am glad ya are doing well on your diet!!! :-)

keep up ok?? :-)

Nora